Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Weigh-in #1

Weigh-in didn't go too well today. Corey was not happy. Two of us (me included) lost weight, but not much. I thought we had healthy weight loss, but it was not what they expect from a "biggest loser" type program. He yelled at us about our diets. To be fair, I just started my diet today since I couldn't meet with the nutritionist until Saturday. So, I probably was eating more than I was supposed to although I thought I had been doing well (in retrospect, not that great).

He worked us extra hard today as punishment. Cardio, cardio. And push-ups. I sure hate those darn push-ups.

The new diet is ok. Got my breakfast down, but was starving every couple of hours. Guess that's what the body needs, though. Ate a Kashi Go Lean bar before the workout and didn't crave OJ. Guess the nutritionist was right. Also had grilled salmon for dinner and that was outstanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment