Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Week 2, Day 3

Woke up and my back wasn't killing me, so I was happy about that. Yesterday was miserable with my sore back and sore buttocks.

Told Corey what Jim said about me not being a detail person, and he spent even MORE time correcting my form today. Sigh. Bad lunges, bad squats, really bad pushups. My situps are getting better, though! Today we did a circuit that was quite difficult. Had to flip a heavy bag (boxing bag) down a sprint lane and back, do circular arm things and lunges on a weight machine, knee lifts and lunges on a high box, pushups and dips on boxes (really bad at this one), and then squats and weights on another machine for back work. Did this twice, with high knee ladder work in between. Really hard. I tried to get some positive feedback from Corey on our progress, but he wasn't playing that game.

Food has been better today, so that is good. Not sure what I'll do for dinner. It's Subway night for Matthew and Jim since they have guitar lessons.

Another hour to go today. When? When?

Got 20 minutes in through a dvd after work. Another 22 minutes of fast-walking during Matthew's guitar lesson, and 37 minutes of Wii fit jogging, hulu hooping and step aerobics. Probably not how they expected or wanted us to get our 1 hour in, but it was the best I could do today!

2 comments:

  1. What's the name of your program? Thanks for sharing your experience during this time of change.
    :-) Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's Hybrid's Biggest Losert. . .through Hybrid Fitness. Located in Fitchburg. It's really dumb that I wouldn't get up and go to the Fun Fit Bootcamp here in McFarland because it is too early, and now I am getting up earlier and driving across town. Sometimes I'm not very smart.

    ReplyDelete