Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The weekend

We were on our on this weekend. Worked out and met with the nutritionist on Saturday morning. She wrote out a meal plan for me. Doesn't seem like much food, but I'll give it a try! She said the OJ cravings were a result low blood sugar from not eating before I worked out. Sorry, I just haven't been hungry @ 5:00 am. Guess I have to make some time for food.

Matthew went with me on Sunday. He is in better shape than me. He is also a good trainer. We played basketball, climbed the spider web, ran the treadmill, did the elliptical, and used weights and medicine balls for squats, lunges and crunches.

I missed my group. It is hard to be motivated by myself. I don't push myself as hard without a trainer, either.

Slept in past seven both weekend mornings. Not looking forward to Monday morning @ 5:00.

No comments:

Post a Comment