Saturday, March 27, 2010

Saturday -- week 2

Almost forgot to post tonight! Had a lot going on today. Yesterday, I got a flat tired driving home from flag football, and today I learned we needed 4 new tires. Took Matthew to basketball, did some laundry, talked to a color consultant (we're going to paint COLORS on our antique white walls), picked up the car, dropped off an old vanity at the Habitat ReStore, worked out for 1.5 hours with Matthew, went grocery shopping, played Wii with Matthew and helped cook dinner.

Working out on the weekend is hard. I have more time (sort of), but I really miss my group and Corey. It's hard to push myself. Thank goodness for my heart rate monitor--I can't cheat that. I either get my heart rate up or I don't. Matthew went with me again, and we played some basketball, played dodgeball, did some running/stairs circuits (He kicked my butt. But to be fair, I've always been a slow runner, skinny or fat). I also did some elliptical and treadmill while he played basketball with one of their trainers.

Only got 1.5 hours in today, but if I work out tomorrow, I can make up for it because Corey was going to give us the day off. I figure one or two hours tomorrow will be equivalent to some of the time I missed during the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment