Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Making Forty Fabulous

I noticed I was using Facebook to post almost entirely about my new exercise and eating adventure. Rather than clutter that site with all the trials, tribulations and, of course, successes that will come over the next twelve weeks and year, I thought I'd give blogging a try. So I am.

The past 7 years have rightfully been about my raising Matthew and adjusting to being a family of three. But, as much as I have gained from being a mom, I lost a little of "me" too. And, unfortunately, gained a whole lot of me I'd like to lose! So, I've decided to take my fortieth year and rededicate myself to healthy living and eating and doing things I enjoy--for myself.

This blog will be my public journal about what I'm thinking, feeling and progressing during this journey. I hope you'll learn as much from the journey as I hope to.

So excited to start a new decade, my FABULOUS, FORTIETH decade.

No comments:

Post a Comment