Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Day 4 -- Have we turned a corner

I woke up today and could walk without pain. Progress? Or a false sense of progress?

Today we finally did an exercise at which I was somewhat competent--the Jacob's Ladder. It is an exercise machine that has horizontal bars like a ladder. The machine moves the ladder down as the person climbs up. I did great! My trainer was suprised; I have not been an icon of fitness in my first 4 days. He said most people fall off within 30 seconds, but I lasted over 2 minutes and could have kept going. Finally! Of course, we followed that up with push-ups, and suffice it to say, that is not my strong suit. Nor are crunches. Or squats. Or lunges. Or toe touches.

I meet with the nutrionist on Saturday. Hopefully that will help. I have been CRAVING orange juice, which seems strange. I am tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment