Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Week 2, Day 2

Lots of new exercises today, including lots of situp-crunchie exercises. My core is still weak. I struggle. And afterwards, my lower back was so stiff and sore. Yikes!

Corey has to correct my form a lot. Jim (my husband) laughed and said that didn't suprise him because I am not a detail person. True, very true. But still. And, it's even harder to have good form when you are tired and sore. I think Corey has a tough job. He needs to push us to our limits so that we can have the best results possible, but he also has to be conscious that we do have limits. I am learning that I can usually go further and do more than I think I can.

STARVING all day today. Need more food. I counted the calories up, though, and the nutritionist is right on for where I should be. I must have been (obviously) eating a completely ridiculous amount of food prior to this.

Got in one half hour of my extra hour workout tonight. Trying to find that extra hour is HARD.

No comments:

Post a Comment