Monday, March 29, 2010

Week 3, Day 1 -- Weigh-in day

Well, today was weigh-in day. Again, everyone was down, but not a lot. Some of the other teams are kicking our behinds! Are we not heavy enough or not trying hard enough? Who knows. At this rate, I'll be in for another 12 weeks!

Today was my FAVORITE day, by far. We played dodgeball for the first 20 minutes. I rock at dodgeball. It was great exercise too. We really kept our heart rates up and did calisthenics between games. The remaining time went really fast. Wish we could play a game every day. I even stayed an extra 35 minutes to get in more work since I am on break this week.

Yesterday, went with Matthew for an hour, and played Wii Fit for an hour. Not quite 2 real hours of work, but close to the 1000 calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment