Sunday, April 4, 2010

Weekend, week 3 -- Easter

Suffice it to say I did NOT eat my diet plan today. I have no idea how much food I consumed at lunch/dinner -- ham, potatoes, asparagus, fruit salad, tortellini salad, 1 roll, strawberry fluff, raw veggies, black bean couscous, a little corn. Wow! Tons of food. But, probably my only meal of the day :-)

The past four days I have only officially worked out for 1 hour. But, I got lots of exercise in on Thursday when we walked the Shedd Aquarium in Chicago and then I took two walks at night. I walked for three hours delivering campaign literature for candidates on Friday, and then another hour on Saturday delivering literature for different candidates. Sunday, I delivered a little literature. . .maybe some exercise tonight?

Weigh-in day tomorrow. Hope I'm down more than a pound this week!

Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment