Monday, April 26, 2010

Week 7, Day 1 and "The results are in"

Today was a HAPPY day at the gym. Finally had some real numbers with real results (besides losing pounds). I also had a big week last week. I seem to be in a pattern of two small weeks, one big week. Everyone loses weight differently, this must be how my body allows itself to shed fat.

So, the six-week results are . . . down 9 lbs (only half of my 6 week goal -- boo!), BUT, down 2.5" on my hips, 3" off the waist, 4.5" off each thigh, and .5" off each arm -- that's 15.5" off those areas. Yay!! I would have more off my arms if I had better form, but I'm not complaining!!!! I knew the hips and waist were way down. The thighs shocked me, though. If they measured chests that would have been down too. Sure wish the body could spot reduce!

Everyone had good measurement results and we are all going down, just not as quickly as we'd like. It's never as quickly as you'd like.

No comments:

Post a Comment