Thursday, April 8, 2010

Week 4, Day 4

Woke up to snow today. I knew the weather was too good to last!

Today's workout involved kettle ball weights. Have I mentioned how much I really dislike those weights? For some reason, they seem heavier to me than dumbells or medicine balls. Maybe it has to do with the way the weight is distributed. Anyway, Corey had us doing kettle ball lunges, squats, twists, situps, and leg lifts. And then, if we got done too fast, wall sits with kettle ball passes under our legs. I sweat a lot this morning, much more than yesterday. We also did a little cardio -- elliptical, stair stepper, and Jacob's ladder.

Following this morning's workout, I dropped the truck off and then rode my bike to work 5 miles. That puts me at about 700 calories for the day, so an easier night ahead! That's good, because I have a Cub Scouts parents meeting and Jim and Matthew have soccer. I was going to ride my bike back to the repair shop to get the truck, but have decided instead to ask a co-worker to take me. It is cold, I am a wimp, and I feel I have done my duty for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment