Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Week four, day 2

Learned this morning that I was the BIGGEST LOSER for this week. I can't believe it. That's a lot to live up to. Probably was the biggest loser this week because I was the smallest loser the two weeks before :-) Actually, I think I just got a lot more exercise the week I was on vacation.

Today was a hard day, again. I think I'm getting better, and it just keeps getting harder. Corey says he has to make it harder as our bodies adapt, but dang, I just need a break. Wasn't as tired at work today, though.

Got my 2nd hour in after school. It actually as an hour and fifteen minutes because I can't get my heart rate up high enough at home to burn 500 calories in an hour.

Got two compliments at work today, as well. So, while I'm only 5.5 pounds down, I am much more fit which I guess is showing. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment