Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Week 4, Day 3

I keep thinking this has to get easier. It has to get easier to get up @ 5 am, it has to get easier during the workout, and it has to get easier to find the extra hour at night. When???? I am getting a little crabby about this. As one of my group mates says, "Life is all about choices." I know I made this choice as a result of previous choices to eat too much and not exercise, but still--it sucks.

Today's workout wasn't as bad as the past two days, but I also didn't burn as many calories, so tonight's work-out will have to be more strenuous. Maybe I'll even have to venture downstairs to the elliptical machine. Ick.

Today we worked in the weight area: Some legs, a back exercise, and the benchpress again. Corey finally agreed that the weight on the barbell was TOO HEAVY for me. Yes, I know everyone else could do 55 pounds the appropriate number of repetitions, but I can't at this point. Halfway through our 2nd circuit he took off 10 pounds which was more tolerable, yet still very difficult, at 45 pounds.

1 comment:

  1. Just discovered your blog. Love it! You will be so happy that you did this...it's so nice to look back at your progress. You are doing great! Keep it up. It is totally worth it!

    ReplyDelete