Saturday, May 15, 2010

Week 9, Days 5 & 6

I can't believe I only have three more weeks. Crazy. This experience was definitely a good birthday present to myself. There is nothing better than making an investment in my mental and physical health.

I showed up on Friday--a nice sunny, warm morning after the four days of cold wet weather. I had a workout partner which was nice. The other two ladies I knew were going to be gone. I told Corey I had no excuse for missing Thursday except that I just wanted to stay in bed and sleep. I made that choice.

On Friday, we did weights. Booooooo. Then I walked the dog for over an hour at night so the rabbit could be out of her cage and play. On Saturday, I walked the dog for over an hour in the morning and for about an hour at night. I still didn't burn as many calories as I do during the week because I am up fewer hours. The dog (and skittish rabbit) are good for me, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment