Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Week 8, Days 2 & 3

Yesterday I did TWO bootcamps sessions. Yes, two. One in the morning with Corey and one in the pm in McFarland. Fortunately, they were quite different and worked different muscle groups. But I was drop-dead bone tired by 8:00 pm.

I am beginning to enjoy the exercise now, and kind of look forward to it. Only 4 more weeks of my program, and I am feeling restless about the end. Can I keep it going without the group? And more importantly, without my trainer? Our two days without Corey showed me that I definitely do not do strength training when not pushed to do so.

I really want to continue, but the money -- Ugh. And the drive -- double ugh! I should be able to do something like this closer to home, but I'm not sure. I really like Hybrid Fitness' philosophy, gym, and staff. They are just different from any other fitness center I have ever been too.

My goal for the next four weeks is to focus on my eating. I truly believe that food is 80% of the battle, and I'm still not winning that one completely. I'm trying though! Although apparently not hard enough. After writing this in the morning, I enjoyed ice cream as part of employee recognition day. Bad Jenni!

No comments:

Post a Comment