Monday, May 3, 2010

Week 8, Day 1 -- Deserted again!

My team deserted me again today. Started out with another low weigh-in (seems to be my pattern -- small, small, big--although this time it could be partly attributed to my food choices) and one other teammate. However, she deserted me halfway through one of the exercises! It was a very abrupt departure, so I am hoping she is ok, physically, mentally and spiritually. So, I got Corey to myself for the rest of the session. I actually do burn more calories when I am one-on-one with him, but I don't know if that is because there is less downtime since I don't have to wait for anyone or because he works me harder. My form is still bad, so I appreciate the extra attention to my form.

I think I am going to try a Zumba class in McFarland tonight. I have to figure out a way to keep going after my 12 weeks are up in early June. I'd like to continue, but it is pretty pricey. If I can do it on my own, I'd like to try!

No comments:

Post a Comment