Thursday, May 13, 2010

Week 9, days 3 & 4

I am so bad!!! I skipped again today. I have been so exhausted, and with the rain, and dark dreary morning, I just turned off the alarm and went back for another very needed hour of sleep. I did take the dog for a walk this morning (short) and I will do something tonight. I have reached my personal level of exhaustion and something had to go. I will be there tomorrow, though, and will work extra hard getting in extra exercise this weekend.

Yesterday's workout was good. We did some different exercises that were quite strange, but good. We also did some cardio, and I am always very happy the days we do cardio.

The weight keeps inching down slowly, so all is good. Slow is ok, right? It took me 7 years to get here, after all :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment