Thursday, June 3, 2010

Week 12, Day 4

Only one more day to go and my 12 weeks are over!!! I can't believe it. Time crawled and then went really fast. The amazing thing is that my workout today was as hard for me as the first week. I know I have definitely gotten stronger and progressed but the trainer is able to keep it hard.

Today we did a lot of cardio again (2 more times up and down the hill), and also did some dumbbell and kettle ball stuff. Pushups down the floor ladder with arm curls. Nice. . . Not to mention running around the building with 10 pound weights in each hand. We all remarked how weird it was to think that we had each lost more than 2x that but it seemed so heavy while running! Pushup burpees with a Bosu ball followed by a bunny-hop.

Tomorrow we get to play basketball. I'm psyched. This has been a good way to end my 12 weeks. I'm very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment